Are you our next superstar PR Account Manager?
Come and work with an award-winning team!
After a raft of exciting new client wins, we’re on the hunt for our next PR Account Manager.
We’re looking for a highly motivated ‘doer’ who loves building relationships with clients and delivering creative PR and marketing strategies while being super organised with excellent project management skills.
Our clients are a varied bunch across an exciting mix of B2C and B2B sectors, so experience working across a mixture of accounts is essential, as is agency experience.
You must have brilliant media relations skills, a strong book of press contacts, and a keen eye for reactive news opportunities and events.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients
- Creating PR and marketing strategies for retained and project-based clients
- Content creation
- Analysing campaign results
- Keeping up-to-speed with trends and insights
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and pitches
- Photo and video shoot planning and management
- Writing press releases and crafting bespoke pitches
- Managing junior members of the team
- Influencer strategy and management
- Social media strategy and planning
- Social listening and analytics reporting
- New business contribution
- Event management
Agency experience is essential. Marketing and brand experience would be advantageous.
Salary dependant on experience.
- Flexible working and work from home
- New business commission structure
- Bonus scheme
- Wellbeing and training days
- Social events
- Generous holidays
- Mental health days
We’re a small agency which has the benefit for the right people of being able to progress more quickly and make the role your own.
If the above sounds a good fit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectations, CV, and portfolio. Creativity interests us more than qualifications, so show us what you can do!
Read more about our award-winning work on our PR case studies page.